Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Silas TechnoHypnoGroove Christmas Song is Captured on the Wing

Cat said she loves The Silas TechnoHypnoGroove Christmas Song and it's got a great danceable groove.

Party elves, man.  Roll with it.

The audio was recorded at high-res and it was filmed on an HD cam.  I'll have to listen again to decide if it's respectful of Christmas in the way I intend to do it.  The way I'm seeing it is Mary is tired but she is sooooo happy.  I have no idea what is in her head after a woman delivers a baby, particularly when he is a deity.

I mean no disrespect as I imagine it must be a tremendous happiness through her tiredness and that's what I want in this.  Solemnity is all very well but delivering babies is not usually very solemn or at least as far as I can tell from movies.  It seems there is relief, happiness, and the joy that comes from creating a life.  I've never helped make one so I really don't know what that means but I see their eyes as if they do look into Heaven when they first see the baby.

Usually it's not good to say what your music means as that rips off a listener's opportunity to form an opinion but on this one I need it to be clear what I was trying to do in case there is any offense.

So I won't promise to upload it but it's definitely captured.  I'll review it as the first concern is that it probably went fifteen minutes.

I'm not sure if I hit it too hard as some of it was fairly aggressive but you've got to figure when you've got tom toms in a Christmas song then things are going to get weird.  That doesn't mean it turns hammerhead but we'll see if it's too heavy.

I'll do a better report later as much more happened than that.  Right now I'm gassed.


I was wearing a Laughing Gecko t-shirt but I forgot to plug it.  I am such crap.  A plug can still come visually through Final Cut but it would have been much cooler to say something and mug it up to the camera.

We'll see ... but later.

No comments: