Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Latest on the Video

The show was recorded today on audio and video but I know without previewing it that I won't release it.  I'm not holding it to a ridiculous standard, it's just that I know it goes better and that wasn't it.

This isn't depressing but rather a perspective as I'm fine with playing but gigs aren't much more than a nuisance.  Other than playing for Cat, I really couldn't be bothered as there's a lot more freedom if I don't go online.  If I'm offline and I think something sucks, I'll stop and start over rather than trying to save it.  That alone is one huge difference.

I'm going to do a couple more but the main interest is shooting video rather than playing gigs so this approach may not be the best way to do it.  I don't want the lights and all that madness as then you can't really see the t-shirt.  I did remember the plug for Laughing Gecko this time so at least that much worked.

It's not that the performance is terrible but rather I know what it needs to be and if I don't feel like it  was that then it goes to the dumper.  Any photographer knows how this goes as I bet I didn't even keep 10% of the pictures I shot.

More to come later.  I imagine I've been functional for long enough for just now.

No comments: