Wednesday, December 24, 2014

As to Processing the Video

Monday and Tuesday gave up a lot of wear and tear so silence right now is supremely good.  I have no idea what real silence is like and I don't think anyone does but the existential will keep existing, silently or not, as it will.

(Ed:  do you hear things other people don't hear?)

Yep

(Ed: do you see things other people don't see?)

Yep

(Ed: do you consider this unusual?)

Unusual?  Please, work with me on this.  I'm not following you on unusual, what is this word.


(Ed: that was kind of weak)

Yep

But it's late and I'm tired and it will be the next bounce before the video processing.  The material is in-hand and I'm feeling good about that.  Getting past promises, promises is very good.  Whether it sucks remains to be seen but at least there's something now that can be verified for its suckfulness rather than only promises, promises.


There was another bit that came out of nowhere right after the TechnoHypnoGroove and there may have been coolness in it.  I didn't use the drum machine at all for that one and sometimes I like a pseudo-classical style in the lead which I hope came through in the recording.  At first I was thinking only of the podcast but the camera filmed the whole show so maybe that will go up as video.

No comments: