Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Silas Scarborough at Cat's Art MusikCircus on Thursday

The scheduled set for tomorrow had to cancel but that's no reason to turn out the lights.  I have no intention of doing Christmas songs but I will be wearing my hat and the vibe I want out of my music is Christmas anyway.  Maybe the Necromancer is really his name or not doesn't matter to me as the vibe is the same.

There's one variable and that's with back tracks as the iPad needs to quickly get to California before Yevette's brain explodes from too much contact with Californians.  No iPad means no back tracks but that's much better than a brain explosion, even if it's not my brain that's exploding.

I hope to ship it before the show but I'll use it if it's still here.

My mind is so focused on "The Cat in the Space Between Things" that I may not do anything else.  I went forty-five minutes the last time I played for her so that can mean only one thing:  play a full Silas show for her.

The set will be automatically recorded.  If it doesn't suck then I'll put it on the podcast.

No comments: