Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Meet a Cat Named Samantha w/pics - Updated

It's close enough now to get into some seriously sweet stuff and Cat gave me, well, a cat.  Her thinking was that I have said more than once in the Circus, 'ich habe Cat verloren' (I have lost Cat) and sometimes people take that to mean it's a romantic melodrama unfolding but I quickly tell them no, no, no.  I just lost her.  My sister lost her boy in South Africa.  Sometimes stuff like that happens. Let it roll, let it roll.

(Yes, my sister did find her boy and, yes, I did find Cat)


Silas meets Samantha

(maybe you ask where but she's there to my right)



Wait for it ... wait ... wait ... ok ... scroll (laughs)



Meet Samantha



Is that at least twelve kinds of adorable or what!  Sometimes she just sits down and looks at me adoringly.  No-one should get this much love as it will spoil you!


I love you, Cat!  Merry Christmas!!


Wait ... one more ... hold it ... hold it .... ok




No comments: