Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Blog is Going a Bit Soft

There is no intention to write anything inflammatory but I'm also not going to start running articles with videos of houses covered in Christmas lights synced to techno which, in my view, is the only thing worse than Christmas jazz songs which are almost never jazz anyway.

When we get this close, people are already carrying a whole lot of extra sugar from all the revolting sweets people take to work.  Throwing any more at you here could trigger some sort of diabetic reaction.  Definitely no Christmas in that.

I was thinking of an article on 'DARPA Denies Plans to Weaponize the Tooth Fairy' but I suspect there's not much Christmas in that either.

So the plan is to get some sleep, ship some stuff out of here for as cheap as possible, and then it's an open shot on jams.  I'm hungry for that Silas TechnoHypnoGroove Christmas Song as it was close to coolness and I want to know if it can get all the way there.  Maybe I'll shoot video so I'll even take a bath.  wtf, it's Saturday in Texas, right.


But here's soft anyway.  Definitely on the All-Time Best Christmas Songs list.  It's from "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" which is my number two favorite Christmas movie.  Keep the Kleenex close.


No comments: