Sunday, December 28, 2014

Another Shot on Video in Daylight

Tomorrow will give a good clear opportunity to take another shot at capturing a video.  I don't know if I can get another run out of that poor t-shirt.  I haven't worn it very much so if it looks fresh then I'll wear it.  This will wait until tomorrow as I specifically want available light for it rather than psycho lights.

(Ed:  who gives a rip?)

Laughing Gecko and consequently me as this is the shirt that best tells the Laughing Gecko story.  There are two others and I'm a bit more partial to a dark blue one as it is seriously beautiful but this shirt has some history so it's the one.


Recording technique is still the same as I will open a live stream except I won't go online.  What I want is complete focus on the music and the camera and the same applies in reverse for actually playing a gig as trying to film it means you play to two audiences and that can't work because their needs are different.


The Silas TechnoHypnoGroove Christmas Song has run out to fifteen minutes or so but it will achieve the required coolness at around five.  Maybe a little more if I start hallucinating reindeer and elves but right around that length would be good.

It's not that Frasers are so smart but, dayum, are we persistent.

(Ed:  but you're Scarborough)

That was the name of the street on which I lived in Rhode Island.  I thought it would be funny to play electric and have a name that recalled Simon and Garfunkel.

There was never really any intention of being a comedian but if you can make people laugh then why not as there are so many damn things draggin' people out.

(Ed:  you're not funny)

I do see that problem.  I can make people smile, tho.  I know I can do that much and that ain't bad.  Laughs are much better but a smile is pretty good.

No comments: