Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fun with Telephone Solicitors and Bad Santa

Until Do.Not.Call goes into effect, junk calls will continue.  There aren't so many but they are annoying as only a few people know this number so I'll scamper if I hear it.  If it's a telephone solicitor then I figure I have an annoyance credit and I can use it.

If it's a woman, ignore any question she asks and tell her I think I can smell your perfume and it's really turning me on.

(click)

There are many variations on that one as nothing will kill the call faster.

- Inquiring as to whether she is feeling good and has a satisfying sex life
- Telling her of your interest in the color of her lingerie, asking whether she wears any

etc, etc


So there's a problem if it's a man but now I'm ready.

Again you ignore any question and say straight out, oh man, your voice is so hot.  It's really turning me on.

This may create a situation as if he says thank you then what.  My suggestion is an immediate bail:  sorry, man, just fucking wit' you.  I'm out.

If he doesn't appreciate it then it may fluster him and then you might have him on the run in which he's too freaked to hang up.  He's got in his head, oh fuck, he knows I'm gay and he knows who I am.  You get that rolling and you own him.  Tell him you're recording the conversation and will upload it to the Internet.  All that's left after that is to tell him where to send the payoff checks.


(Ed:  oh, that is so Christmas)

Bad Santa stopped by and you know how that cat can be.  Besides, they're telephone solicitors and even Santa hates telephone solicitors.

No comments: