Monday, December 22, 2014

"My Heart Will Go On" - Helene Fischer (video)

Sometimes 'just because it is beautiful' is a good enough reason.





There's much more of a story to it than that and I haven't forgotten it.  I'm sure you all have stories of your own.

(Ed:  how is this Christmas and not just a tearjerker?)

Well, it is just a tearjerker but it's one hell of a good one.  In terms of the general concept of my heart will go on, I see a lot of Christmas in that even though it's not stated.

I need to find Christmas too and I haven't been finding it online anywhere else.  Where I don't see it really doesn't matter as that only encourages you to waste your time.  The theme of this comes from the last part of "Scrooged" in which you get hungry for it, you want it to be like this all the time.  And why not.

No comments: