Wednesday, December 31, 2014

About an Hour Until Show Time

This is one hell of a lousy time for a gig but it's for my friend and I just did a sound check so all seems ready to go for it.  I'm not going to shoot video and it's not for fear of taking a dive but I didn't take a bath ... but maybe I'm being too Justin Bieber about that.  Who knows.  There is charge in the camera and it's only thirty minutes to shoot.

From my time balance, this is kind of like getting up at four in the morning for systems programming.  I've done that countless times and your mind gets accustomed to it.  You get to where you go into kind of an overdrive and thinking is precise but you're way, way out in the Twilight Zone.  You know it but it's cool being out there.

So, we'll see how far out there it goes.  If there's anything cool then I'll put it on the podcast.

No comments: