Monday, December 15, 2014

Le Tour de Lotho

Hopefully that stuff has arrived by now and that's another pitiful offering.  I apologize that the bag got scuffed but I doubt there's a more circuitous route it could have taken from Saint Amand-Montrond to Tennessee.

Without your support and very much also from Yevette, there's no chance I would have survived the trip and your enthusiasm for Le Tour de France was the reason I experienced something I never imagined.





That was hardly Wide World of Sports coverage but I would never have seen it at all and this is about a block away from where I got the bag.  I'm not even really sure of what the stuff was in the bag as I wanted things still to be in wrappers when they got back to you ... only a year and a half later.


I don't know how much Christmas there may be in souvenirs from le Tour and I didn't realize until later the t-shirt won't fit you.  I do know who it will fit, tho.

My most fervent wish for your family this Christmas is for your health.  When I knew you had called, the first thought was that someone is sick.  It turned out that someone was sick but that wasn't why you called and the illness was enough to annoy but not enough to damage.

Merry Christmas is good and Merry Christmas with Good Health is even better.

No comments: