Wednesday, December 31, 2014

10:30 pm SLT - Silas at Sunshine Daydream for New Year's Eve

10:30 pm California time is 12:30 pm Texas time so I'll miss the Central Time New Year's Eve but that's ok as I'll do a thirty-minute set and turn it over to Grateful Stryker who will take it into the New Year on L.A. time.  He's been a friend for a good many years and he is one true blue soul.

The coolness is always on the fringe and Sunshine Daydream is definitely out there.  I think I may have to be Feather Man for this one as that outfit is completely nuts.  Sunshine Daydream understands exceptionally well completely nuts and that's the other half of why I go there.

As to the actuality of the New Year, I don't really care much as the solstice was the real turn of the year and this is just a chance for people to get drunk and puke on Times Square.  Amazingly about ninety percent of people polled said they want nothing to do with it.

Still, the vibe will be cool at Sunshine Daydream as they don't care about anything artificial either, it's just an excuse to play and Grateful asks so that's all the excuse I need.

No comments: