Saturday, May 13, 2017

How About a Segue from the CIA to 19th Century Criminal Mugshots


Nottingham, UK

Victorian criminal mugshots on display at the National Justice Museum

Photograph: David Sillitoe for the Guardian


Well, gee, when I went to a museum as a kid, usually it was to see dinosaurs.

Ed:  in a way, they are dinosaurs

Hmmm ... that's weak but kind of works.  I don't get the hands in front of the boobies, tho.  It seems an odd criminal custom for some but not all, man or woman.  I surely hope the interested student is not inspired to find out why they do that.

Ed:  then break loose with some hot babes!  (Ithaka:  I Did the Natural Thing for Your Hot Babes | I Googled Them)

You already found those ones here and those are three hottie hot babes so the question is really where are more hot babes, correct?

Ed:  they're like Jell-O; there's always room for more

That settles it.  You're cut off.  No more hot babes for you.

No comments: