Sunday, May 28, 2017

Old School Spliff Rolling | The Video




Doubtless you will be ever cheered to know there's the inevitable Part II which features the Dispatch of the Doomsday Spliff and it's already been recorded.

Hopefully you find it amusing, possibly even surprising since this may be the lowest level drug abuse you may ever find and, as always, it's not any crumby corporate reefer.  Why?  Because we don't know what's in that corporate ganja and I swear to the Great God Mescalito some joker has come up with some kind of round pink candy ball which is infused with THC.

Yah, and they call me crazy.  Fortunately, I'm completely barking mad but I do have limits and they stop at the point of THC-infused pink candy balls.  Now that, I submit, is completely fucking demented.


Onward to complete the Old School Spliff story with the Dispatch of the Doomsday Spliff.  That may take a few minutes longer since I wasn't stoned for the first one but I damn sure am stoned now.  It may surprise you how little that takes.


The saga continues with Ithaka:  Completing the Trifecta with The Dispatch of the Doomsday Spliff

No comments: