Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hanging a Clove of Garlic Around Your Neck

Garlic is effective at preventing vampiric intrusion but now I see there's something which works even better and ...

Viva Code Pink!  Peace and freedom for all without the debilitating debt of a savage nobility.


Repelling vampires was not why I joined Code Pink since I've admired and respected them for quite some time but I didn't think I was possessed of the appropriate kit, biological in nature, which would permit me to join.  Today I found that thinking was false and they welcome anyone who supports the cause of peace.  I've never supported anything else so, hey, sign me up and make my pussy hat legal.

Ed:  it doesn't mean people listen to your peace song, tho

I know since this isn't the first time around the track and the song will likely never be heard by those who vote and thirst for war for some kind of twisted and vicarious sexual fulfillment.  I had thought the hippies were almost completely extinct but Code Pink gives me reason to continue when almost nothing else does.  Death means nothing in a land which doesn't want me in it.


I had a wonderful poem earlier and of course it was wonderful since I never committed it to text.  Sometimes when I'm really knackered, I'll be lying on the sofa in consideration of sleep and a poem will occur to me.  Depending on how knackered I feel, I may not have the juice to get up to write it but the thinking won't stop and the poem continues.

After lying there some more and writing it further, I realized I definitely should have risen to the task but it was up to forty or fifty lines by that point and I knew ... fuck it ... that fish done got away.

And then I fell asleep.

That's not a tragedy but I'm reluctant to start another since there was thinking of bashing Christians but I've adopted some real ones and, happily, they have adopted me.  The poem I was writing is hovering back there and maybe it will emerge.  We shall see.


I find pussy power is affecting me since the temptation is strong to stab every motherfucker in Washington who talks about free speech while they at once do everything possible to curtail it ... but ... that ain't pussy power.  That's just one more fuckin' maniac on a bus but not a terrorist because he was an American.  For that kind of logic and more, do keep watching Fox News.

Ed:  do you really want to stab them?

Nah since my actual fancy is to drown them all in the sewage from a fracking installation or the oil leaks from a pipeline.

Ed:  don't you think they would fight for life?

We're doing it already and they don't care (shrug).  They ain't comin' except to take more away.


Viva Code Pink!

No comments: