Friday, May 26, 2017

"It's Becoming More Clear"

It's becoming slowly clearer
and I thought people understood
I couldn't really hack it
and pulled everything I could
into a tight little bundle
which was us against the world
but that seemed like hard rejection
which I didn't see at all

but I understand ejection
and there's not much to be done
since I can only call one number
and it's rare when it's ever heard
I could say all this in symbols
but being clever has no place
when the Mystery has gone away
and there isn't any trace

A card may have some value
but that goes to the same place
and she doesn't often go there
so it probably will not work
It's final, she's not returning
the links are gone and thrown away
but that doesn't mean it's hopeless
if I can only find her to say

I'm sorry it felt like rejection
that was never my intent
but it's a logical reaction
when we look across the fence
to a history you don't know
of things which went before
which makes it easy to believe
I just slammed an evil door

Most things I can do will cause problems
but you don't need to know the why
and I know the easy answer
is to sit about and cry
but there's got to be a transport
some way to bring it home
so she knows it's not a vacuum
and she's really not alone.

In sickness others run away
they're afraid they'll get it too
but it's nothing more than aging
and so it is for you
There's a lonely pauper's hell
when you're old and getting sick
and there's nothing around to fix it
so it just keeps getting worse

I'll keep reaching as I'm able
and I want no other choice
when the only resolution 
is to hear the Mystery's voice
and she can hear mine
to say
here is always the Sanctuary
and here will find the peace
I hope someday you can join us
since here we can be free

- Some asshole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I's ML--I'm here. Never far away if you would just make it possible to reach you. I have a new at least 10yr old smart phone..which I don't know how to fully use it yet. I can send you my old phone but the buttons are very small and you will have to use your readers...but it will not cost anything. You can get mins at Walmart--minimal. I did find out that the phone must be charged constantly and when I needed it on the road--guess what? Yep..not enough charge to make a call. I have since bought a car charger

Thanks for posting. The phone number I gave has an answering machine attached... and is secure. I check for messages--there have been zero. At least I would have some idea of what's happening. Could leave a message of when to call--like an appointment. I have the number there and could call at the designated time.

I check the mail...nothing from Texas--another way to communicate, yes it's not a hip or popular way...but it works!... I try to post comments but they are ignored?

Things are not easy here, but it sure would help to hear your voice--even if it was on the answering machine!

I will send you my old phone. It wont cost a thing. If you would like, I will put some minutes on it.


Unknown said...

I haven't been responding to anything in quite a while since it became a total overload and nothing ever did that before.

Thank you for answering as it's a tremendous relief. It's a generous offer with your phone but may not work because CDMA / GSM which limit which networks will carry it. Only the ones which are a little better do both. I'm determined on getting one after what happened here and there's all the more reason for a Mystery Lady Emergency Line. Even if no-one else uses it, the phone is worth it.

The synth may be replaced but it has to wait its turn and the priority is clear.

Thank you again you may like the video I just posted to YouTube and the Anonymous mask is not a trick. There's no language or politics since he's only looking for you.

My deepest thanks.

Unknown said...

Appts seem so grim but it needs to be something like that. If I go to the market it will be in the morning for maybe an hour and it won't happen later since it's already 96F out there. That's going to stay for a few days so I know for positive I will be here tomorrow probably from about 10 Cowboy Time onward. The next time out is Dallas but that's not for a few days yet and it's not so good to be specific about times and dates online.

Tomorrow and Sunday are definite for almost any time you're free.