Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 5/31

EntryPageviews
32
27
27
24
24
23
22
20
20
20


Who Really - about Peter Green and Fleetwood Mac

Hanging - about repelling vampires

A Baby Gorilla - no way this could possibly be cute

When Intelligent - the smart devices turn out to be worth not much of anything in this case

Father Anonymous - just a small chat with the fellow, a tête-à-tête (cough), if you will

Seven and Seven Is - some forgotten crazy from the late 60s (I believe ... not sure what year I first heard it)

Tells the ML EL - looks like it fell but what the hell it's really going just swell

The Chinese - I was kind of diggin' this one and it cracks me up that it draws more than the science articles

What Could - you need this since what could possibly fulfill you more than an intelligent laundry room

Lightning Bolt - this Millennial kid surprised me since it's not hip hop and he doesn't fall victim to the musical kryptonite of AutoTune

No comments: