Friday, May 12, 2017

I Did the Natural Thing for Your Hot Babes | I Googled Them

We have the Presidential imprimatur to 'grab her by the pussy' so the Rockhouse looked on Google, because we love you.  Actually I was curious to what mutations would come my way if I entered nothing more than 'hot babes' as a Google search.


Here are the first three pics which popped up.  Feel free to throw as many pop puns as you like but, puh-leeze, don't throw them here.  This is a family show, fer chrissakes.



Contestant No. 1

She's got great tits but she looks like she's on heroin and is about to pass out.




Contestant No. 2

She offers us a the obligatory gigantic boobs but she gives up that much desired top boob shot and she gives us a partial duck face.




Contestant No. 3

There's just something about a good burger with this lass.


I tell you what, lads.  I'm going with Contestant No. 3 since No. 1 and No. 2 look like they're one step away from a coma but No. 3 looks feisty, like she gets the joke no-one else gets.

For her we have the Rockhouse imprimatur for grabbing nothing whatsoever but asking her if she might enjoy a burger with you could pass.  It's weak but at least you're trying, mate.

No comments: