Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"I Can't Drive 55" | Sammy Hagar | Fuck the State




One of the most entertaining anti-government protest songs and the comedy part is people from either party smoke this law with gay abandon because there's one thing we all know about American drivers:  they fuckin' can't.

As to whether the government ever stops stupid, ill-advised things ... I'm sixty-six and I've never seen it.  I never could drive fifty-five, much to my wallet's chagrin since it was typically for $200 a pop.

Try five of those in eight months ... in the same car ... but different states, my brothers and sisters, and with the extra-special joy joy feeling of getting two in two states within two or three hours of each other.

Ed:  because you're stupid

Correction:  because I don't give a fuck about the law, at least not those ones, and I just got caught.

Sure ... cops control speed ... for as long as anyone can see them.

No comments: