Saturday, May 27, 2017

MetroPCS or Ting | Rockhouse Isn't Waffling but Researching

MetroPCS offers an iPhone 5 for the same price as the Motorola Moto G4 Play and that's a big benefit since that device will sync immediately with iTunes, etc, etc.  The monthly cost is $40 and I believe this is the one Yevette uses.  She hates her phone but it's a flip phone which would my preference as well but quality seems to have lagged severely.

Flip phones were excellent to show those infernal devices what they're really worth since corporate hotshots loved to talk on such phones and then dismiss the call with a dramatic flourish which simultaneously closed the phone.  They were so Hollywood.

Ed:  you did that too!

Yah but I didn't do it for Hollywood, I did it because I enjoyed it.  In Systems, no-one ever calls unless they want something and that's not a whine but rather a thirty-year observation.  Dismissing that annoying interruption and sending to Purgatory the foul demon which conveyed it gave a lovely satisfaction.


Besides it's hotter'n your guttywuts after a bowl of Texas chili out there and I ain't doin' it.  The only way such phenomena almost ever ends is a hugely-dramatic storm.  They're predicting light rain tomorrow and with temperatures ten or more degrees lower than today but that's omitting a key ingredient since that almost always has some major Boomtown before the temperature drops.


Ed:  the iPhone 5s is going on four years now.  It's an antique.

Be careful with such words, young whippersnapper, since antique status takes considerably longer than four years.

So what if it doesn't have cameras on the front and back and it doesn't have the Peeper Pervo app for sending pics of body parts so Anthony Wiener wouldn't want one but I'll let you know when I get a hankering for fifteen-year-old girls and I don't recall the fever for them being all that high even when I was fifteen.  That got quite a bit more intensive around seventeen when testosterone decided rational thinking really wasn't that important, however.

Ed:  it's a shame you're so beautiful yet antisocial like a wolverine

All my trials, Lord; all my trials.


The salient point about mobile phones is that for all the things I like doing with a computer ... they can't do any of them ... but ... they can make phone calls.

Ed:  that's what telephones do!

Yah, it will so you know that and I know that ... but ... who spends a grand on an iPhone 8?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PCS has Galaxy G3 for free

Unknown said...

Thanks but fire is the only glory I haven't found yet. I don't trust Samsung at all.