Friday, May 26, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 5/26

EntryPageviews
39
25
25
22
22
22
21
21
20
20


Racism - do read it and see how much neo Democrats have been lying

More than One - abstract art comes from diverse sources

$150 - an affordable but old synth danced before me

Denis Johnson - he's a remarkable poet who recently died and the reaction to this one surprises me

One More - Queen Bee made it to la Sagrada Familia

The Total - everything blowed up in a huge way but multiple things have changed since that time

No Sign - as with The Total, there are changes which have happened since this was written

Death Songs - I don't want them and some of mine seem to be such a thing but hardly any of them are

Excellent - even if you're not a geek, you still need backup power for your computer since one good lightning strike can burn the guttywuts right out of it

There is No - things had collapsed but then they weren't and there was immense relief


I keep thinking this is about as unusual as life can get but, noooo, that's not how life plays, is it, mates.

I'm out for now and I think there's stability which can grow from all of it.

No comments: