Saturday, May 27, 2017

SNL with NO Alec Baldwin ... but ... with Drunk Uncle and UC Davis

UC Davis is one of my ex-hometowns and they always make me proud.  Let Colin Jost tell you about it while Michael Che offers some other tasteless points, none of which are all that political.




Rockhouse is giving Drunk Uncle a 7.2 rating for outrage.  Well done, you tasteless son of a bitch.

Because ...

as we all know ...

proper is putrid.

Ed:  and conformity is for C-words

True and I'm too chickenshit to use that word too.  In Brit world, it's mostly ok but in America that's putting the bird straight to someone's face, followed by some inviting suggestions.

That one is probably Rockhouse banned forever so that makes me properly putrid but I still don't see any call for using the word.

No comments: