Friday, May 26, 2017

Father Anonymous for Peace and the Mystery Lady | Recorded a Few Minutes Ago




He starts by saying, "I am not the conscience of the people."

There is no anger at anything and there's no language.


More likely she will be looking for art or something of that nature so this isn't likely to pop for her but it had been an option untried.

This was the first take and I was going to do another but then I bagged it because I don't want anything rehearsed.


It's about peace and love and getting well
and anything else can't bear it well
but the Sanctuary lives it always
and it's here for you any time, Mystery Lady


Note:  they have jacked Final Cut Pro quite a bit since the last time I played with it which hasn't been that long.  The video has been cropped with visual and audio effects but it transcoded for YouTube in less than a minute.  It's a relatively short video but that doesn't explain that blazing speed.  I thought the result had to be a false start but it was final.  Unbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ML here...the mask makes ya sound a little like Darth Vader, but the sentiment is undeniable. Love, Peace (Peas).

Unknown said...

I did add the vocal effect to make it sound bassy but the biggest problem is the mask is so close to my face even though I weaseled some cardboard extenders under there.

Love, Peace, and Peas back at you!