Sunday, May 28, 2017

"Neon Abstraction" | Artist J. Poplin @juicedawg73



Is that a pinkish figure in repose at the bottom and a larger maternal figure above looking down.  The Rockhouse is picking up a spiritual vibe in neon colors in this one by Artist J. Poplin @juicedawg73.

As to how I find these, I don't.  I like Artist J. Poplin's style and ebullience of expression which make for a highly dynamic portrait of whatever he chooses so I follow him on Twitter.  His work will pop up in the Twitter stream and I'll see it to think, well, this is interesting, isn't it.  That doesn't mean one piece of his art is better than others since I don't follow Twitter on any kind of minute-by-minute basis so the selections which come to me are random.

After that selection it comes here and this work isn't the style of ML but I know she appreciates any kind of technique and Artist J. Poplin gives a great question of, wtf, how did he do that.  It's like cooks when they go out to eat and have to figure out the spices used in the meal.

No comments: