Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sudden Revelation about iPhones of an Epiphanic Nature

My thought for my original iPhone was model V6 but it couldn't have been since I don't recall upgrading the iPhone after the world crashed.  The current iPhone at that time was V3.

There's the revelation of an epiphanic nature and the beauty part is the cost:  $35 unlocked on Amazon.  I seriously doubt Amazon will front hot gear so this looks valid.

At that price, if it fails in six months ... screw it ... recycle it and get another one.


I know already MetroPCS supports iPhone at least through V5 so there seems a reasonable chance this can happen for minimal dollars.

As to why iPhone ... less hassle.  I used one for years until I decided I hated mobiles.  The V3 unit would connect up to my existing system in a jiffy.

Note:  I never actually used the word, jiffy, much in my life but I like anything different these days it seems.  I don't believe I know anyone who ever used the word, for that matter.


I may need to get a Bluetooth earpiece since the other alternative for a long call is the dreaded Elbow Seizure.  I suspect a great many in the population have a permanent case of the dreaded Elbow Seizure due to incessant use of the infernal devices.

Tip:  never bugger up your elbow since orthopods have told me they can fix most things but not that one.  They have skillfully demonstrated their talents on other parts I did bugger up so I believe them.


This could possibly come down for less than a hundred smackerooneys.  It needs some further validation but it's possibly real for a phone I know is reliable from my own history.

I am seriously on the job on the ML EL and there's no instant fix but it does seem to be rolling in to the patient fisherman.


For fishing in any context, I learned all I needed in Australia where I found there are some nasty and poisonous finny flippers down there and they bite.  No more fishing for me, thank you very much.

"Oy, that's poisonous, mate" - the old wizened fisherman

I never fished again ... and I don't miss it.  I don't like beer anyway, possibly because I'm not such a great fan of relentless urination but different strokes, man.


And stoners never go hunting ... we just fuckin' don't.


ML EL -- possibly happening soon.  Yahoo

No comments: