Sunday, March 1, 2015

Now's the Time to Say Good-Bye

There was to be no more news about No. 6 but some of you would not know any other way and it's not fair to tell you a problem exists and then leave it hanging.

It's clear now No. 6 is not going to make it and the time is soon.  For all who know her, it's a time to send a vibe toward Cincinnati to wish her well with her journey, to wish comfort to her husband, Michael, on his loss, and comfort to her kids, Stew and Jen, who say good-bye to their mother.

This sounds 'matter of fact' but it is not and I mustn't write further lest that change.  I'm not a reporter, she's my baby sister.


The blog articles will continue as they have and maybe that looks like I don't care but I've been judged so many times it makes no difference anymore.  Laughing Gecko I'm sure remembers Nelson who said way, way back, "Work does little for the content of one's life but at least it gives it structure."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 years ago when my Mom was in the same situation as your baby sister I found this poem and it did comfort me .... Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
she will always be your baby sister and I know she has a good place in your heart XXXXXX Cat

Unknown said...

We have talked of many things so I do know what you mean and it's a beautiful way to say it. You're very special. XOXOXOX

I am not sorry that I lie low just now as that's what I need to do but I apologize because I know strongly there are more needs than my own.