Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Silas Christmas - Extra Crispy" - Full DVD - Silas Scarborough 2010

The "Rehearsals" DVD for all songs used tracks I had recorded previously to back me.  "Extra Crispy" was recorded about a year and a half after "Rehearsals" and each of the songs is based on a looper rather than pre-recorded tracks.  The entire DVD has now been uploaded to YouTube.

Song list

The Space Between Things - maximum trips with every effect possible while live and also in Final Cut post-processing

Them Bluez - I don't do blues much largely because I don't like doing blues much but once in a while

Martian Jams - it may seem unusual to release it with mistakes in it but, for me, music isn't so much a composition as an event and that's what happened in that one.

CAUTION:  Lasers, flashing lights, and all manner of visual trickery.  For some it could be disturbing.




There has been no luck locating the Cincinnati concert DVDs so that campaign is most likely stopped unless someone out there has copies.

However, there was different luck as I found yet another DVD featuring Matthew Perrault and his band playing out in Fort Worth.  I had forgotten about it and I'll take a look to see if it would represent him well.  I may very well upload a third DVD in the next few days.

It's all a very loud form of displacement activity coming to you from Kerberos where there isn't so much as a Titanian Fishlizard for millions of miles.

No comments: