Thursday, February 26, 2015

On Being Antisocial in a World in which Socializing is the New Religion

New religion or no, I'm not going to go online to social networks to talk about what happens just now.  There are various troubles in any family but, regardless of that, all of them in it deserve better than becoming online tabloid conversation.  It isn't that social networks are so egregiously terrible but rather some stuff just doesn't belong there.  It also doesn't belong here and that's why so few details.

Seeing Cat leave a message is lovely as she didn't forget about me.  I would forget about my guitar before I forget about you, Cat.  The guitar is two to three meters from me so I really do not think that will happen.

Today things will become truly clear as it has been confusing and tough to understand but the original Tinkerbell lives and she will arrive in Cincinnati today.  Queen Bee got there yesterday or will arrive today.

Some personal stuff isn't too revealing.  After our ol' Dad had a stroke, I wrote a program called WEBSTER to help him with his speech drills.  Of course I did, I'm a programmer.  Writing the program is one thing but making it work is another and the Queen Bee worked with him day after day after day to build the word files that worked best for him.  I can write programs but I could not even think of patience like that.  She not only did it but she stayed with it for a long time until he could do it for himself.  WEBSTER was part of the family for years after that and our ol' Dad did talk again.

The same two came to Rhode Island when I got so sick up there and our ol' Mother was driving that move.  She's gone now but the same two are still doing it so from what I see she isn't really gone at all.

There is some news as the Mystery Lady knows what is happening and you all know she is true-blue. She isn't exactly in-shape for playing volleyball either but she sends love and has a lot of it in her heart.  Any more detail than that needs to be private but maybe it's good to know there's one more on the team in Cincinnati.

No comments: