Thursday, February 12, 2015

Another Visit from the People of the Future

You may think I'm stoned but that's only because you have no idea what being stoned means or what it does.  I haven't been stoned in some while as, perhaps you noticed, there's no money.  I did get food today, a loaf of bread.  The People of the Future get pissed off about me living on peanut butter or toast but I need a computer and nutrition doesn't matter.  I'm croaked anyway so fuck it.

The People of the Future have actually helped more than anyone else over the years but have kept a very low profile about it.  That takes nothing away from the appreciation for the help from Lotho, it's just a shame he got all mixed-up ... or I did.

It may not work out in what the People of the Future are trying to do but, assuming it does, I will resume making music videos and I'll continue displaying them publicly to anyone who wants to watch them.

The People of the Future can't solve the camera problem but the computer is dead right now so the priority is clear.


Among them are Cadillac Man and the Mystery Lady but the others would be offended if I named them.

So, People of the Future, you already know this but I just thought of it.  I will confirm the appointment for the cardiac stress test and I will go.  I didn't bother because they said I couldn't handle the walking machine stress test so I figured when it's that screwed-up already there's no point in wasting the time.

I do still regard the test as pointless.  Whether it's cancer or emphysema doesn't make any difference as both are incurable and progressive, it's only the rates which differ.  There's no chance of getting good news in a cardiac test so I seriously question its value.  I'll defer to the People of the Future on that but, frankly, I think it's a waste.

(Ed:  do you still smoke?)

Very little.  There's no money for that either.

No comments: