Friday, February 13, 2015

There is No Flip Flop on Obama

My general position regarding Obama has not changed but it has become more extreme.  I've been openly critical for a long time of his drone bombing, his haphazard foreign policy, and the continuation of pre-emptive strikes by US military regardless of actual threat to the US.  I don't trust him any farther than I could throw a Sherman tank.

Nevertheless, Democrats will hate me because you support Obama unconditionally or you're a Fascist or a Racist.

And if you say anything bad about Clinton, the one of female persuasion, they act as if you just kicked a dog.  From my perspective, I did.  I would be happy to do it again.  That one is just another clone and not a good one.

Plus I'm damned if I'll call her Hillary.  I don't know her.  I didn't know Barack, George or Bill either.



Republicans have no use for me because I could only be a pinko Communist if I do not accept the ridiculously low tax rate on the rich and I inform them that during times of America's greatest prosperity the tax rate on the rich was about 70%.  They hate that.

No yacht rides in my future.



Muslims hate me because of my view of King Abdullah as one of the worst dictators in the world and the shallow charade he knew nothing of the 9/11 attack is an insult to everyone who died.

So, scratch any invitations to Eid al-Fitr (i.e. feast at the end of Ramadan).  They don't want me either.



PEGIDA hates me because they probably don't like being called NAZIs ... even when that's exactly what they are.

So, no free grey uniform or goose-step lessons for me.



(Ed:  what about Europe?)

After Obama, there won't be anything left of it.  He doesn't give a rat's ass if the EU collapses as he would look at it as elimination of a competitor.  Airbus would likely collapse as would the EU space program, both of which provide very strong competition to Boeing and the commercial US space program.

Final answer on Obama:  he could have been an inspiration for generations but he turned out to be just another tool.


Obama finished it the other day when he said he had always believed gay marriage was no big deal but he took the opposite position because he thought it was politically appropriate.  Personally, I couldn't care less who gets married as, gay or straight, most people suck at it but spinelessness on your beliefs is contemptible and that was the end of it with him for me.  I have no reason to trust what he says when he has already told me he may or may not believe it.  The End.


wtf ... maybe they'll take me in North Korea.  The trouble with that is Germany gave North Korea some giant rabbits so they could start a breeding program and work through the problems with feeding the country.  Instead the leaders ate them.  I'm not much enthusiastic about being received like a giant German rabbit.  I know I am food for sharks and I suspect I would probably be food in North Korea.


Looks like I'm screwed (sob).

No comments: