Saturday, February 21, 2015

Latest Rockhouse Food Invention

So the sandwich needs to prepare itself and some sliced hard-boiled egg jumps on there.  That makes an obvious call for mayo and some ground black pepper.

But that's not enough.

Feta cheese and sliced green olives.  Those are what it needs.

It does make a pretty sandwich and it is an unusual taste.  It was small but I didn't make a second one.  But I might.  Maybe it needed tomatoes.  Or cilantro.  Both?

Now the idea is planted, I have to try it.  I will report.  That one could be colorful enough for a pic.

My purpose isn't to specifically go out for healthy food but my purpose very much is to find stuff that doesn't suck.  Interesting food isn't necessarily expensive, you just have to think of it.


This is not a lecture as I have a box of frozen White Castle cheeseburgers for when the need is there to eat some complete crap.  Twelve bucks worth of Mortal Sin, baby.

No comments: