Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Make It More Pukey and Whiny (video)

That was the suggestion for the GoFundMe.  I did that.

It's total humiliation and a total fail.  I won't even go online.


This part has nothing to do with pukey and whiny.

The last video uploaded is for Circe Broom because she asked for it every time.  "Thumper" is a simple thing from 2005 and you may be able to detect this is before I got sick.  It's also the last time the Stratocaster appeared as she got sick too although not quite the same way.  Unbelievable to me this was ten years ago.

The video quality is way below what I can do now but part of that is because there are no masters for these old videos.  I was surprised I could even find this.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the people at GoFundMe that you got a year or something to live. Would be great if you could get a pic of something nasty. The tell 'em that your only wish is to leave this legacy. In HD video and audio. You got all the gear, all you need is the stuff to record it.

What I'm saying is: you really gotta make your situation look grim and gloomy. In a way, you might wanna add a touch of Extreme House Makeover.

Anonymous said...

Nice hook

Unknown said...

I'm glad it amuses you.