Friday, February 13, 2015

Helping the Old Jammer Campaign

The objective of the campaign has been reduced to $2500.  I know you're never supposed to reduce the price of something you're selling but I'm not selling anything.  I eliminated anything that isn't absolutely mandatory to get back to work on video.

It is highly-important to move to a Thunderbolt drive due to at least a 10x speed increase but highly-important is not the same as mandatory and the same applies to additional cameras.

There will be more talk with the People of the Future later today to see how close we can come.  The object is to do it offline and reflect it happened as an offline transfer to GoFundMe.  Dunno if that's cheating but the People of the Future would have done it anyway, GoFundMe didn't find them.  So, we'll see.

And here's that magic link:  Help the Old Jammer Make Videos


Ever since the Burning of the Hat of Eternal Accursedness things have been jamming hard toward the goodness.  There's nothing religious in the video but you will hear one fool laughing like a maniac and having one hell of a fine time.  Who thought burning a hat could be so much fun and I wasn't even high!  (The video is marked age-restricted because of the fire-starting and some language)





This is not even close to the reason I need to upgrade the computer.  This is the kind of video I can make if I don't.  The regulars have seen what I can do with more juice.

(Ed:  start fires?)

Right you are, matey!

No comments: