Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"For Tinkerbell" - Lament for a Wounded Sister (audio)

"For Tinkerbell" was recorded when an aneurysm blew a hole in my sister's mind and for a long while no-one knew if she would survive.  She wouldn't wake up and I thought if I played this just right maybe she would hear it in some way.  There was no logic as she was a thousand miles away.  If there were logic, things like this wouldn't happen.

The song was recorded as soon as the news came.  I was emotional and crying and making mistakes but it became very important that I mustn't change anything.  This is what was recorded.  I have not recorded it again nor even played it again since that moment and still for the same reason.  It has been years and I can happily report Tinkerbell is with us to this day and from this I know ... don't change anything.

Tinkerbell is in trouble again but a different one this time.  I don't know if it made a difference last time but I can't be sure it didn't as every bit of magic helps in some way.

One more time, "For Tinkerbell" (audio track with a brief podcast wrapper)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always was asking for a brother and I just hope that your family knows how much love you have for them OXXXO cat

Unknown said...

Come on over here and you can have more brothers and sisters than you ever dreamed: Fünf!

And nieces and nephews: Dreizehn!

Und mehr Kinder!

They would love you. I know I do XOXOXOX