Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Recent Posts Added to Make It Easier to Find Them

There's a Recent Posts segment in the upper section of the sidebar and that will list the last ten blog articles.  It's not uncommon to see ten in a day but the trouble with cranking out all this hogwash is it can be difficult to find just the right hogwash.  Some of it is serious, some of it is decadent, and some of it is serious and decadent.  There is one general theme.

(Ed:  music?)

You're one hell of a horse, Mister Ed.


Finding comments has been difficult for anyone as Google doesn't make that easy.  The Recent Posts will show which articles have comments and that makes it enormously easier for me.  It's somewhat klunky in the way it does it but at least it gets it done.  After you make a comment, click on the title in the top of the comment window and it will take you back to the blog.

So, I guess if you have anything to say then that would be a commenter with a comment on the comment commenter.

(Ed:  you been smokin' that ganja?)

Sure as it doesn't take much.  Follow that line through, it adds up.  It looks ridiculous but we like ridiculous.


This isn't yer Cheech & Chong buzz.  Smoking like that means it's cheap reefer and you're smoking too much of it.  Young stoners take a while to get it:  don't keep smoking it.  You will not get any higher.

For me, I take one or two toks and that's a serious buzz as you learn to appreciate the nuances of it.  More than that is, for me, only wasting it.  I want the transport, I don't need to get wasted.  If it leaves me so I can't play then what good is it.

Um, well, I may have digressed somewhat.  Er, any comments?  (larfs)


More digression as Sam Kinison remarked what is it about any celebrity situation that makes people think you can consume supernatural amounts of drugs.  He talks of when he stopped using coke and that one is one excellent perspective.

There's a bloggish celebrity in things and Silas the Rock God hasn't minded striking the pose from time to time.  I also haven't done much to dissuade anyone of the idea I take supernatural amounts of drugs.  I've taken supernatural amounts of drugs over the course of my life and it's been a fookin' rainbow but it's not like I've been shitfaced all the time or someone would have run me over with a car.

(Ed:  a car did hit you, several of them did)

Details, details.  I wasn't stoned either time.  One happened on the way to work and the other happened coming home from work.  What I concluded from it was this:

DON'T GO TO FUCKING WORK!!!

So I don't.  This is much better.

Note:  motorcycles have nothing to do with why I'm not working.


(nearly identical to mine)

On the second crash, this car sneaked out of a hidden driveway and, WHACK, on the floor again.  I'm lying there on the road with my beautiful Honda 350 Street Scrambler lying on her side and all this VW-drivin', bug-eyed, big-eared, doofus son of a bitch can do is poke his head out the window and say, "Uh, are you alright?"

That's the moment for this line:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!  YOU JUST HIT ME WITH YOUR FUCKING CAR!!

They were laughing when I limped into the E.R. that time.  They thought it was so amusing to have seen some guy on a bike get hit right outside the E.R.  That's when I said, "I may need to feed you in on a little detail on that.  Yep, that was me."

Every single time, they will say, "Do you know we call helmets 'brainbuckets?'"

Um, yeah, I've heard that before, darlin'.  Thanks.

THAT'S HELPFUL AFTER I CRACKED THE FUCK UP!

No comments: