Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tales from the Hearth of a No-Money Leech

Yesterday I learned I'm a no-money leech and this after some lowbrows were whipped frothy by someone writing of how the money of the 1% will be stolen from them (in those words).  The lowbrow responded 'to hell with those no-money leeches' which is a rough paraphrase but not about the leeches which is dead accurate.

The fact I've never taken anything which wasn't freely given won't be known or considered by people such as the lowbrow who will dismiss me on sight.  The bell curve mandates the world will be half full of dolts and it's unusual for people play to them ... unless they have no other act.  Trump does it routinely and he knows they're stupid but he also knows they may vote.

Note:  my income is $10,500 annually so I easily qualify for food stamps but I won't take them because I won't take any damn thing from shitbags who think I'm a leech.  I would rather starve than end up beholden in any way to a substandard piece of shit who thinks that way.


There are many people posting ridiculing memes about Sarah Palin but they only give her more publicity.  The Great Drunken Oracle has spoken and that's all it takes from the lowbrows who only want to see her tits or at least think they might.  Those posting memes about her only annoy everyone else.

We see some more feminism in the corporate world and that's brought to us by Irene Rosenfeld, CEO responsible for NABISCO, who is sending six hundred jobs to Mexico to make, get this, Oreo cookies.  That cookie is an American signature ... or at least it was until Rosenfeld.  Now they will be Hecho en Mexico.

We just tell you of this in case you didn't get enough corporate feminism from Carly Fiorina and the tens of thousands of jobs she cost.  We can't wait to see the feminist love coming from Hillary Clinton when she's in charge of the military.  Do expect to see dead people, a lot of them.

Note:  we don't have a problem with feminism but have a major problem with poseurs (e.g. Hillary Clinton, Jessica Valenti of The Guardian, etc).

Some say Clinton would be better than a Republican but we maintain she will be worse.  Republican plans are simple-minded and obvious - you can see that in the debates - but Clinton is a wild card with a chip on her shoulder.  Were she the candidate for Democrats, we would actively campaign against her.

There's a political boob hierarchy out there just now since Sarah Palin has great boobs, doesn't mind waving them around, and is hugely popular.  Hillary Clinton, as best we can tell, has moderate boobs and she is moderately popular.  Carly Fiorina shows no evidence of having boobs and people hate her.  We don't make this shit up.  We just watch.


Even though I loathe these people who regard me as a leech, they would not be turned away from the Sanctuary but the irony is they would not come.  They're too afraid and they cloister with their guns waiting for the marauders to arrive.

(Ed:  are the marauders coming?)

They don't even fucking exist.

Maybe look for them in Mexico as I'm sure corporate CEO's can find jobs for them down there.

And the people who support this look down their noses at me ... anyone who gets fucked by a corporation deserved it.  But they put their God in a bank vault so you tell me who's the fool.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know about but you sure qualify as no money.
I will never understand your refusal to take back money you paid into the system. But that is your choice your life.
Most 1%ers are not bad people and give away far more money than anyone can steal. I used to tithe to my church but decided to skip the middleman and have more control on who I help.
I strongly believe you help those around you And if everyone followed that you would need very few social programs. But there are those as who you say hoard thier money in the safe and forget why they made it in the first place. To change thier families lives and give it away.

Unknown said...

I won't take anything from people who think I'm a leech because we did all pay into the system but I don't see myself as any different from someone who didn't and I don't see them as leeches either. How do I know what got them fucked-up in life.

It's not about taking anything away from 1% but stop mollycoddling them. They paid their share in WWII but apparently paying for all the warring now is beneath them and, as you say, they hoard money only to get more. On the positive side, we see Apple and SpaceX with Elon Musk investing billions in the U.S. but why the fuck is this so rare unless it's just another damn oil field although oil fields are unlikely for the indefinite future.

Taxation on the rich is far below WWII and mostly it didn't change all that much all the way through Reagan at which time it plunged. Ever since then has been the idea taxing the rich is stealing and ever since then the national debt has been climbing like it rides a Saturn booster. The national debt didn't pass one trillion until Reagan and now it's twenty times that. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Unknown said...

In short, I don't want to 'steal' anything. I want them to fucking spend it. Use it. Anything they do with that kind of money except playing financial games will make jobs so get the hell on with it!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of spending
I am researching moving to Montana to become a dental floss tycoon.
Or Washington to become an indoor farmer. Most of those start up are done with under $1M

Unknown said...

That might not work out so well as I'm not sure dental floss grows so well in Montana. The great myth about Montana is anyone actually lives there.

Anonymous said...

Watching a show on the Cannabis industry in Washington

Unknown said...

Maybe "The House That Harry Anslinger Built" - He was the king of reefer makes black men rape white women and was instrumental in making it illegal.

Anonymous said...

Funny most of the leaders in the Cannabis business now are white women. One can tell you each of her strains in the dark by smell.
And hires chemissts and geneticists to design her strains for a specific style of high

Unknown said...

Men don't exist in the 21st Century. All they need is a sperm bank plus robots and men are history. Then they can watch boring movies and listen to rubbish pop songs without getting bothered.

Anonymous said...

Can remember the lady that said if I had an electric blanket and a vibrator I wouldnt need a man

Anonymous said...

probably most of them

Anonymous said...

And I responded if I could find a sheep that could cook

Unknown said...

Sheep don't usually like cooking, what with how often they wind up in the meal.