Friday, May 26, 2017

The Total Failure of The Situation

Saving one while losing the others is military logic.  My handling of The Situation could only have had a worse outcome one other way.

I will observe for a time but absent any sign, Ithaka will shut down and there won't be another blog.  My Duck Soup will evaporate since I'm holding on paying the rent until I know.  There's no reason when people mostly come for the few examples of tits and ass here.  I'm damned if I'll spend the rest of life playing it out as one more failed Pentagon general who smokes cigars while his people die.

Republicans, their generals and their spooks, murdered the country and I have no reason to participate since this isn't America anymore anyway.  It's just a goddamn prison camp with velvet walls and even that wouldn't be so bad if any of them spoke English but most never got past Pidgin English before they started buying guns or Ariana Grande music.


In effect, I've repeated the only real crime of my life and there is no forgiveness for allowing that to happen although I really don't know why it did.  I nevertheless understand how it could.  There is no absolution; there's only America which took the Clintons as gods and disgraced itself forever.

Ed:  you will abandon others in a Great Cycle of Abandonment?

Do not even think of playing Ariana Grande with me.  This is not about you and Mystery Lady is a special case for reasons you are not privileged to know.  There are many articles for her since she's the reason for all of the art presentations and it was my hope she would see those to know the thoughts are there but that was not enough and that's not her fault since how could she know when she could not see them.


It may be too late already and there's no way to know since there's no direct way to contact Mystery Lady although I did try earlier.  There's no direct way to contact me either and that's how it got this way but that doesn't make it acceptable.  Poverty isn't anything like what some asshole in Washington thinks it's like.


There's no reason for a plan and there's definitely not a reason to continue watching America eat itself while the band plays some sickly sweet bullshit from some unidimensional AutoTuned (cough) divas.  Rome did the same thing but it had far better music while it burned.


Ed:  you're walking dead straight into a Romeo and Juliet finale here

That's all very well to say when you don't fucking know if it's already started.

Ed:  neither do you

OK, fair enough.  I'll take that point and I will wait, just as I said above.

No comments: