Friday, May 19, 2017

Now I Know Where My Pussy Hats Went


Code Pink should know there's no whoopie whoopie on Saint Patrick's Day.  There's a whole lot of Guinness but zero whoopie whoopie.

Code Pink:  I didn't come for drunkies but for the dandelions.  Why did you come?

I want my hat back

Code Pink:  we invented the fucking pussy hat, man pig.

I've been called a pussy many times since I won't shoot anyone.  How about that?

Code Pink:  that's good but you're still a man pig and you still can't have my hat.  It's not your bloody hat.  Work that out with China!

Alas


Late-breaking news:  Sweden is dropping its investigation into any crime by Julian Assange and stops the pretense after all these years.  If Britain extradites him to US, you'll know there's not a man in possession of his testicles anywhere in the sceptred isle anymore when they don't mind revealing as groveling guttersnipes before Washington.

No comments: