Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Unusual is Only Just Beginning

My interview with the BBC was highly unusual as why should anyone care about what I think about anything.

But that was before I got the surprise call from the wet and naked woman.  Even more of a surprise  was that she wasn't someone who wanted me to come to see her cheesy web site.  She couldn't stay on the phone long because her dog was wet too.  Of course I wished her a happy birthday but I forgot to mention my new-found fame.

(Ed:  are you going to explain any of that?)

Nope.

Note:  if you want to read anything steamy into that, you're still way out in left field waiting to be eaten by an alligator.


So, what will follow to complete the trifecta of unusual today remains to be revealed.  Can't wait to discover what it may be as the first two were highly cool so we shall see.

No comments: