Monday, June 15, 2015

Video Was Recorded ... But Not for Posting This Time

This time a camera was recording but I wasn't satisfied with the result.  Yevette said she thought it was pretty but I thought it was weak.  Most of all it didn't catch the twinkling of the stars and that's bugging me just now.  I've mentioned it many times but it's very difficult to film.  There was progress as I saw a side to side movement got some twinkling happening but there wasn't close to enough of it as there are many, many stars on her.  If she really is a Galaxy Guitar then you ought to see a galaxy of stars and they are on there but, so far, not enough twinkling from them.

Part of the reason I want it is the difficulty of capturing the twinkling and I refuse to be defeated by that but mostly it's an extremely subtle thing as there are no blazing lasers, colored lights, smoke machines, or bimbos on dance poles.

I'll try it again tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: