Friday, June 19, 2015

Way Out in the Desert (pic)

This is some type of cactus but I don't know which kind as I didn't permit anything with stickers, even roses, in my garden.  You may think the pic looks a little tired ... but it would as I shot it in 1972 somewhere north of El Paso, TX.



There's one thing I learned from riding a motorcycle around in the sand out there:  if you crash it, make sure when it falls that the exhaust pipe doesn't touch your leg.  You won't like it.

Thus far in my life, I have not found anyplace in which I could not find a way to crash a motorcycle.  There is a reason I have never tried riding a JetSki as if anyone ever crashes one into a cruise ship then most likely it will be me.


As to whether anything up to this moment changes a word regarding any discussion about Europe, the sum change is this:  zero.

Real-time systems are not yet started but yesterday was pushing it as I once did when I worked computers professionally.  Then I could get away with doing stuff like that and turn around to do it again the next day.  We can safely skip any explanation for why it's not possible to do stuff like that anymore.

It will be Monday before there's an opportunity to talk to Cat anyway so I will complete the configurational aspect of the buildout over the week-end.

No comments: