Sunday, June 14, 2015

Laser Test Worked Much Better Than I Could Have Hoped

The light rack took a big hit when it went down after I crashed into it and took a nice chunk out of my foot into the bargain.  The foot finally isn't leaking from it anymore so that means let's start them and see what's damaged.

All lasers, LEDs, Moonflowers, smoke machine, and the external controller seem to be working normally.

That means list the rack and everything on it along with the fogger on Craig's List and move it all out.  Parting it out serves nothing as the only ones who would want bits and pieces are DJs and Second Life shoved those dickweeds so far up my ass that I won't suffer one in my presence. No, I don't want to hear the greatest love songs of the eighties ... ever.

(Ed:  how do you call yourself poor when you have this stuff?)

Try eating it when you're hungry, wiseguy.


(Ed:  what is it when you sell this stuff and end up still starving in Europe?)

Freedom from gunners, bullshitters, and slackers.


The biggest conscience aspect to this is I don't want to blow without saying good-bye to the Mystery Lady and some other friends.  A telephone won't do at all for that and they don't work anyway.  The family has made it clear they don't want to see me but that's their choice to make and my reason for going up there above all is to see the Mystery Lady.  A demon got in the way of that the last time and it won't happen again.

Greyhound has a bus ride for $150 but I very much doubt that's round-trip.  Even so, it's not too bad relative to the ridiculous cost of getting anywhere in this country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually you've made it clear you're done with some members of family. Good luck.

Unknown said...

The empty spot on Cat's wall where the painting was supposed to go says it all.

Anonymous said...

Have no idea what you are talking about.

Unknown said...

Ask yourself why that does not surprise me