Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I Will Not Execute Dylann Roof - I Will Do Much Worse

Be my guest to call it torture if you like but I'd make damn sure that little bastard knows every detail of every headline as that Confederate battle flag comes down.  How do you like your race war now, you twisted mutant.  I'd Clockwork Orange that bitch with the headlines read to him over and over and not because I'll let him out - I won't - this is to ensure he will never forget.  It's rare to see such unity of purpose as in taking down the Confederate flag so I hope no-one ever forgets why.  It's not to take down what it was but rather what it became.


Dylann Roof is an amateur for evil as I won't hurt your body but rather will go after your mind and introduce you to a world of pain you cannot possibly imagine.

You don't want me seeking vengeance as your death penalty is nothing next to what I would do to them.  You let them off easy.


(Ed:  what right do you have for seeking vengeance?)

By right of the image he planted in my mind, one more horrifying than anything I've seen in an extremely long time.  I'm inured to the savagery of the Middle East as it never seems to stop.  This wasn't the Middle East but a church prayer room with little old ladies who probably knew outstanding recipes for cobbler and also got together to make quilts ... or they were still as sharp as they ever were as firecracker li'l activists.  How should I know but he sat there with these little old ladies for an hour and then cold-bloodedly wasted them.

His Clockwork Orange is having no other source of any information for the rest of his life beyond every detail of the lives he took from the people in that room.  They will become the best friends he will ever have or can ever possibly have and all that while he will know what he did to them.

Death is easy.


There is a church which is not much bigger than a house and you can find it on a back road in Tennessee with native trees growing up all around it.  In Tennessee that means it really is nestled in the woods with trees everywhere.  The church is old and is painted entirely white to keep it looking fresh.

The congregation is a small group of older black people and I would see them sometimes in driving by because they would have their time talking to each other while they enjoyed the sun outside after a service.  Even though I was not a part of it, the communion they had was clear and was all part of that warm sunshine.  This was a place of a sanctity and peace and of perfect safety, way out in the woods.


If Timothy McVeigh were alive today, he would be hearing military marching bands through all twenty-four hours with a replay of the explosion precisely at the top of every hour.  At first he will dig it because he's a vicious mutant bastard.  After a while he will dread it.  He will start counting the time down until when it comes.  He will be begging for the explosions to stop but he knows they never will because he's the one who caused them.  After that his mind will explode like that Federal building.

That woman who drove her car into a lake because God told her or some other twisted excuse.  Three kids died and she didn't.  Pictures of those kids will flash in her cell every minute of the day and night.

You definitely don't want me running this stuff.

Your death penalty??  Pfft ... is nothing, is no punishment at all.

No comments: