Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lindsey Graham Announces He is Gay

He calls himself a life-long bachelor but, in English, that means queer as Liberace.  I would respect him if he came out with it, tho.  Quite apart from anything else, he ought to be whatever he is rather than these endless grey suit masquerades but there's more.

How about if he does come and out and then says, 'ok, muddafuggas, I'm bringing the First Husband with me.'

Democrats would be spitting up their gum drops coast to coast and Clinton would be instantly out-liberaled.  That effect would be so spitting funny, I'd pay for a ticket to watch.  Starbucks would probably have a huge latte explosion.

Graham's policies are the same inane wipe-out-the-Muslims agenda as the others but he's got the campaign pitch of all time:

I'm GOP.  I'm queer.  I'm a killer.

Whoa!

If you don't think gay guys can be killers, explain to me who watches "300" as that was the bar-none gayest movie of all time.


The general population is only about 10%-15% gay but I still think he would own the election if he had the balls to do that.  Finally someone would stand up and say, screw it, I'm going to END this crap.

All of the others are saying generally the same things about this or that with the only variation being Clinton saying 'at least I have boobs.'  Yah, that you do, honey.  One of them said he would stop doing paid speeches if Clinton is elected.

No comments: