Tuesday, June 30, 2015

About Starving the Cat

Yesterday I got a message from not such a nice person who said, "You starved my cat."

This was doubly-insulting as my wobbly corpus has been stumbling about to feed all those fat li'l duggars out there every morning, front and back.  All the while I'm telling Tobey the Dog, relax, pal.  He keeps jumping up and down and he hasn't knocked me over yet but that glory day will come.  Take it easy, buddy.

So I thought it only fair to tell this person what really happened:  "The cat didn't starve but was used in a Voodoo sacrifice to try to find where you left your car.  Your cat sends love from the spirit world."

The only response I got was, "Whatever."


It's tough to know what to make of it.  Apparently it was bad if I starved the cat but it was ok if I sacrificed it in a Voodoo ritual.


Welcome to the State of Texas.  Yee-haw!


Update:

Yevette was concerned you might think I meant her in this article and I have written previously of how she does 'witchy stuff' but you're being a wee bit too flexible with the language if you think witchy stuff includes starving cats or blood sacrifices in Voodoo rituals.  That's your basic distinction between white witches and crazy muddafuggas.

Unless you know someone who barks and chases cars down the street, you do not know the author of the original missive.

No comments: