Friday, June 26, 2015

Briefly Surfacing to Sample the Air for Radioactivity

Enjoy the combination of a borked back and a lot of coughing.  From that you can write the whole story so I can skip it.

Morning's are grim but it backs off through the day and hopefully tomorrow it lets me go.  That'll be the fourth day of a borked back and that should be quite sufficient.

There are two purposes to surfacing:

Drop some blather into the blog so Cat knows I'm not dead

Feed the cats and Tobey the Dog so they do not become dead.  This is while doddering about making unusual noises although not of an odiferous nature.


The first is now done and now I'm fortified for the second as in not being willing to spend another millisecond in the chair.


I'll return to a horizontal position after feeding the critters and will surface again later.  Things are not entirely horizontal as it goes like this:

Sitting in a chair - sucks ferociously

Playing the synth - not too bad as it's only possible by standing straight and that's helpful

Playing the guitar - no chance as I would keep playing even when it hurts so it's best to leave her sit in the stand for now


There is no, repeat, NO crisis.  I yanked me back.  It hurts.  You know how that goes ... blah, blah, blah.


Maybe there's one more article in me as the Confederate flag situation is bugging me ... but it bugs me more that the critters have not been fed.  If no subsequent article appears, you'll know the critters got fed or I got kidnapped by space aliens while trying to do it.  The latter is unlikely as the space aliens would more likely grab the critters because they would have a higher resale value.

No comments: