Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Live with BBC in About Thirty Minutes

Much as my political views may displease you, those views will be going out live on BBC in a few minutes.  The idea of this is a bit nervous-making but that's the same thing as exciting from the other side.  Actually, I'm not positive it will be broadcast live but it's the same either way from my end as to nervous-making or exciting.  Either way, it's fascinating to see what comes as I'm curious to discover their interest.

Yes, I did promise not to use any language potentially offensive to viewers or to say anything overtly incendiary as I saw what happened with Piers Anthony and I appreciate the opportunity to voice an opinion; I have no intention of abusing that to push a point about language.


I've got Skype rigged like an old-time shortwave radio to get this working.  Please don't call it unless you are BBC.

No comments: