Monday, May 4, 2015

Three Days of Crazy in May

As we have already discovered, the Seagull flies on Wednesday, arriving in the evening.  Thus I can enjoy three more days of crazy prior to that glorious moment.

Establishing your crazy hours is important.  It became clear that the Rockhouse should only be open for crazy between the hours of seven a.m. and midnight.  Any crazy in hours other than those I will make up myself.

Please do keep this in mind for scheduling any spontaneous outbursts, random acts of weird, and / or covering your body with Vegemite for no particular reason.  Whether any or all of these things have happened during this insight into the don't go is not the point as you don't predict crazy, you just fookin' roll with it.


The various campaigns are not sacked.

Save the 2006 Mac Pro - This one is on-hold until the iMac is resolved.  It makes no sense to screw with one computer while another one is still sick.  The People of the Future agree with this but, what the hell, they already know how it will come out anyway.

Save the New Used iMac - This one is on-hold until I can get to the Apple Store but complications will likely prevent that until Wednesday.  It's not killing me although the laptop is slow like molasses in a tarpit.  Moving in slow steps is crucial so I'm ok with the pace.  I don't like but it but the price is somewhat acceptable.

End of the World in Fort Worth - As soon as the iMac comes back up, this rolls again.  The version of Final Cut on the laptop can't read the updated files but it couldn't process that video anyway, not and still finish it in 2015.

Playing Live - Silas is scheduled for Thursday but, given the arrival on Wednesday, it's predictable that Thursday will be unpredictable.  Therefore, I don't think it's wise to make a hard schedule for that date as it could easily poof due to uncontrollable variables.

Working on My Anger Issues - I'm not angry.  It only seems that way.  I worked very hard in my life just as did practically everyone I know.  When I see people are not willing to work hard to learn what is happening in the world, it doesn't enrage but disappoints me tremendously.  My violence is a parody of that which people take for granted in the world and do not seem to wish to resolve.

No comments: