Monday, May 22, 2017

Something We Would Need to Be in China to Understand


Ganzhou, China

Couples attend a group wedding ceremony in traditional Han dynasty style

Photograph: China Stringer Network/Reuters


Many claim other areas in the world are more individualistic but there's not much evidence of that in practice.  However, the Chinese and Asians in general often celebrate mass weddings and there's been substantial publicity for them ever since the Moonie days when they were the most-hooted people in America.  Some may remember them hawking flowers on every street corner.


However, when it comes to fierce individuality, here's one now.



Ed:  he looks just like all the others

Roger that

He looks happy so he must be the dealer since most sing the song of the declining middle class.


I thought it was a sinecure
I thought I had it all
I thought I'd drive a Jag by now
but still I only crawl

- Some asshole

No comments: