Monday, December 1, 2014

No-One Will Ever Watch My Videos If I Don't Suck-Up

Walk this way [8x]
Just gimme a kiss
Like this!


("Walk this Way," Aerosmith)


If I'm to walk this way then I have to get my jingoistic juju, my freedom-loving flag, and, motherfucker, I need a gun.

"You had best get yourself unfucked, you worthless maggot.  You better get with this program."  ("Full Metal Jacket" - From the Drill Sergeant just before the 'worthless maggot' shot him.  Maybe he should have tried Hands Up, Don't Shoot.)


There were twenty-one million background checks performed for gun sales last year.  A roaring 1.1% of them were rejected.  Apparently Charlie Manson and Osama bin Laden were the only ones who couldn't buy a weapon.  

I'm a little bit curious about what exactly they do on a background check but what point in investigating something that's so obviously a farce.

1)  Do you have a mother or at least think you may have one?
2)  Do you like puppies or at least most of the time?

Just gimme a kiss
like this!


So, a Christmas poem ...

Lock and load, motherfucker,
It's that season of the year
to think of those who hurt you
and especially those you fear.

It's a time to get a weapon.
There's so much killin' to do.
It's time to show the Heavens
what Christmas means to you.

Lock and load, motherfucker.
There's a lot of killin' to do.
It's time to show the Heavens
what Christmas means to you.


And then they say, man, he's crazy.  He smokes that reefer.  Don't listen to him.


So, do you want to go to the gun store, honey.  Maybe we can get Uncle Albert a shotgun.


(Ed:  so what's the point?)

No-one will ever watch my videos (laughs).

No comments: